Types of Data Collected
366 Computers may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit the 366 Computers website, register and account a 366 computers website, place an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources made available on 366 Computers websites. Users may be asked for, as deemed necessary, name, email address, mailing address and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, however, this may limit how the user can interact with 366 Computers websites, products or services. 366 Computers may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with 366 Computer websites, products or services. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system, IP address and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Usage of Collected Information – Why We Collect It
366 Computers may collect and use our clients’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our site; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To personalise the user experience; we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site and services.
- To improve customer service; your information and feedback help us to more effectively respond to your customer service needs.
- To respond to law enforcement organisations, government officials, third parties when compelled by subpoena, court order, or applicable law, or to report or prevent suspected fraudulent or illegal activity in the use of the Services. 366 Computers will notify Customer of the information request or submission as, and if, allowed.
- To send periodic and marketing emails (if the client has opted-in to receive them).
- To perform automated anti-fraud checks before purchase.
- To respond to user enquiries and requests for information. This data includes registrations for online newsletters, opt-in mailing lists and specific requests for further information.
- If a User no longer has an active service and wishes to have all of their information deleted, they reserve their right to request that all such data is removed from our systems.
How We Protect Your Information
We at 366 Computers adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users only occur over SSL secured communication channels and are encrypted and protected digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using our Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you believe we have handled your personal data inappropriately you can email your complaint to [email protected]. We will investigate your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of the matter you should contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner and register a complaint.